Share your knowledge, post technical queries or just showcase your passion for your Royal Enfield with like minded folk. Be a part of these discussions or browse through debates packed with loads of information, from the experts themselves in our archives.

thread

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN VELAVAN MOTORS
  • WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN VELAVAN MOTORS

created by: Saravanan09:59 AMFri, January 29, 2016
  • Hi 

Today i went to Do a Paid Service for my ThunderBird 350 at Velavan Motors, Porur Service Center. They Told me that Only they are Doing Only Free Service and They are NOT EVEN READY TO TALK WITH ME. They pushed me to take my Bike from there Service Center. 

To the Same Service center,I went on 8th January 2016. At that Time,They Told me "Only Free Service We are Handling " and asked me to Come after 18th January 2016. At that time, I asked I need to get any Appointment for Service and they told NO NEED OF APPOINTMENT FOR SERVICE. But Today they are telling me to Fix the Appointment for Service.. Only 10 Bike Per Day they are telling me. Even a Local Mechanic can Handle 5 Bikes Per Day. But this Service Center gives me the WORST EXPERIENCE.I asked the Same to them,They Told "Give to Local Mechanic itself,We will do only with Prior Appointment"

Now I am FEELING BAD FOR BUYING ROYAL ENFIELD. The Reason i bought RE is for Customer Service. But This Service Center Spoils that.

From the Free Service, I am filing Complaint for Engine Oil Leak from ENGINE. That problem is Still UnSolved. I Completed Around 10 Services with that VELAVAN MOTORS Service Center.

For the Last Service,I filed Complaint of Clutch is Not Releasing Fully while Driving, That Problem is also Still Unsolved.

Only They are doing with the Bike is Water Service as of me.

I am Waiting for the Response from RE. If Didn't Get Any Response,Then I need to Sell my Bike and Go for Some Other Bike. FEELING VERY BAD To say This.

• Ramakrishnan Pallipurath

02:42 PM Fri, February 5, 2016
  • Hi, You Have An Option. I Might Be Of Help To You, As I Run Own High-Tech Facility CUM Training Centre In-Fact, A Laboratory Too) In Maraimalai Nagar, Chennai Exclusively For RE Machines. Write To Me At (Pallipurath2009@Gmail.Com) Thank You, P Ramakrishnan B-Tech Mechanical Engg From NIT / REC +91-9841759591 (Pallipurath2009@Gmail.Com)

• ALEX BOBBY

08:42 AM Tue, March 8, 2016
  • BEWARE OF RAMAKRISHNAN,HE IS ACTALLY A EXPERT IN THE FOLLOWING THINGS,AS PER HIS MESSAGE TO ME Feb 22 to me Kya choothiye, gand me dhum hai kya jawab dene keliye ?? Baap Chaandy ko pooch lena, kaisa thum ko paitha kiya, paid service mei ya reservations quota mein.

• ALEX BOBBY

08:46 AM Tue, March 8, 2016
  • BEWARE OF RAMAKRISHNAN,AS HE IS AN EXPERT IN THE FOLLOWING THINGS AS PER HIS MESSAGE Send Ramakrishnan Pallipurath Feb 22 to me Kya choothiye, gand me dhum hai kya jawab dene keliye ?? Baap Chaandy ko pooch lena, kaisa thum ko paitha kiya, paid service mei ya reservations quota mein.

• ALEX BOBBY

08:48 AM Tue, March 8, 2016
  • Hi, You Have An Option. I Might Be Of Help To You, As I Run Own High-Tech Facility CUM Training Centre In-Fact, A Laboratory Too) In Maraimalai Nagar, Chennai Exclusively For RE Machines. Write To Me At (Pallipurath2009@Gmail.Com) Thank You, P Ramakrishnan B-Tech Mechanical Engg From NIT / REC +91-9841759591 (Pallipurath2009@Gmail.Com)

BEWARE OF RAMAKRISHNAN,AS HE IS AN EXPERT IN THE FOLLOWING THINGS AS PER HIS MESSAGE Send Ramakrishnan Pallipurath Feb 22 to me Kya choothiye, gand me dhum hai kya jawab dene keliye ?? Baap Chaandy ko pooch lena, kaisa thum ko paitha kiya, paid service mei ya reservations quota mein.