Share your knowledge, post technical queries or just showcase your passion for your Royal Enfield with like minded folk. Be a part of these discussions or browse through debates packed with loads of information, from the experts themselves in our archives.

thread

Weird vacillation and wobbling in classic 350 black
  • Weird vacillation and wobbling in classic 350 black

created by: Anish12:53 PMThu, January 28, 2016
  • Hi

I purchased classic 350 in Jan 2015 and regularly took him to service station here in chandigarh manmohan auto. After 3rd or 4th service I am feeling a weird balance loss during riding. It felt it more when you release the throttle say after acheiving 50/60 speed.

To be bit more precise, it's like it for about few seconds it starts tilting left or right and suddenly it stops. Then again after say 200 m distance it starts doing the same.

I am bit confused because it's not like major wobbling but a weird loss of balance.Sometimes it feels minor and sometimes it's magnitude does rise. Now, during turns I already having doubts of falling off the bike sooner or later.

I also took it to service station and the manager there said that it may be because of loosing spokes but that is weird to me because bike was running fine before the service and after couple of days of service, it starts giving me this issue. I am living with it for the past 6 months and finally decided  that I can't take it any more.

If you guys have any suggestion or need any more information, please do let me know.

Regards
    Anish Sharma