Share your knowledge, post technical queries or just showcase your passion for your Royal Enfield with like minded folk. Be a part of these discussions or browse through debates packed with loads of information, from the experts themselves in our archives.

thread

my bullet 350 stndrd 2008 model not holding in idle runing
  • my bullet 350 stndrd 2008 model not holding in idle runing

created by: sukhi07:44 PMSun, January 24, 2016
  • i hve bullet stndrd 350 ...it is giving problem form few days tht its not holding in idle running and sw off  while deaccelerating..its also switch off when accelrating in 4th gear after riding 1km ..kindly please help me whts the problem thanks in advance..

things i hve tried
    1. clean the carb
    2. Adjust the air and idling screws(adjusted by professional)

note: its working normal a week ago and suddenly starts giving problem after i hve ride it in reserve for few days.
    but after getting refuelled the problem persists..

• 02:48 PM Fri, January 13, 2017
  • i hve bullet stndrd 350 ...it is giving problem form few days tht its not holding in idle running and sw off  while deaccelerating..its also switch off when accelrating in 4th gear after riding 1km ..kindly please help me whts the problem thanks in advance..

things i hve tried
    1. clean the carb
    2. Adjust the air and idling screws(adjusted by professional)

note: its working normal a week ago and suddenly starts giving problem after i hve ride it in reserve for few days.
    but after getting refuelled the problem persists..

Looking for acquire leading businesses with great people and great customers with help of using Oil company.