Share your knowledge, post technical queries or just showcase your passion for your Royal Enfield with like minded folk. Be a part of these discussions or browse through debates packed with loads of information, from the experts themselves in our archives.

thread

Trip To HemKunt Sahib
  • Trip To HemKunt Sahib

created by: ramprasad12:00 AMTue, August 3, 2004
  • Hi Guys I am planning a trip to Hemkunt Sahib and Valley of Flowers. The app. route from Delhi will be thro' Meerut, Muzaffarnagar, Haridwar, Rishikesh, Rudraprayag,Joshimath and beyond. Anyone who has already done the route or anyone who wants to join can contact me. Looking forward to Info from U guys.

• Jandyr Santos

12:00 AM Wed, August 11, 2004
  • hi jasvinsingh

i am mayank from chandigarh n a member of road survivors bullet club.
    my freinds had already complete that route in last year. if u want ant assist u can call to my moderator aman dhiman. his mobile no. is 9814903557.. we hve also a plan on this year .

• ramprasad kalkunte

12:00 AM Wed, August 18, 2004
  • Hi, Thanx for the tip. I will try to contact a.d. soon If U have any tips/ details on good places to stay on the route do let me know. Also if anyone is interested in joining can contact me at jasvin_singh@yahoo.com .

• Sumeet Sawant

12:00 AM Sat, September 4, 2004
  • hi jasvinsingh

i am mayank from chandigarh n a member of road survivors bullet club.
    my freinds had already complete that route in last year. if u want ant assist u can call to my moderator aman dhiman. his mobile no. is 9814903557.. we hve also a plan on this year .

can Electra 2004 climb 2 Hemkunt Sahib?