Royal Enfield collects personally identifiable information when you register through the site and when you enter online promotions and contests. Royal Enfield may also receive personally identifiable information from business partners.
When you register with Royal Enfield, we ask for your Name, Email address, Address, Zip Code, Birth date, Gender, Occupation, and bike ownership details. Once you register with Royal Enfield and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
Royal Enfield also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested.
Royal Enfield uses information for two general purposes: to fulfill your requests for certain information, and to contact you about the latest info and new products.
Royal Enfield will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Royal Enfield will only send personally identifiable information about you to other
companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share the information with business partners in order to respond to your comments or to resolve service related issues;
- We respond to requests from any Indian or foreign government, security, defence, revenue, regulatory or other authority, agency or officer;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process;
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Royal Enfield Terms of Service
As is the case with many sites, when you visit our site and complete a registration form, we will place a "cookie" on your computer, which helps us identify you more quickly when you return. We will not use "cookies" or other devices to follow your click stream on the Internet generally, but will use them, and other devices, to determine which pages or information you find most useful or interesting at our own Web sites.
Most browsers permit you to refuse to accept a "cookie" offered by a Web site. You will not be denied access to any part of the website on account of your refusal to accept a "cookie," but your transactions through this Web site may be delayed due to the time it takes you to re-enter basic information necessary to complete a transaction.