Share your knowledge, post technical queries or just showcase your passion for your Royal Enfield with like minded folk. Be a part of these discussions or browse through debates packed with loads of information, from the experts themselves in our archives.

thread

First bike first Bullet
  • First bike first Bullet

created by: Awinash12:00 AMMon, November 27, 2006
  • Hi this is Priyank
    I am planing to buy a Bullet. I have never tried once, even though am big fan of it . So plz suggest me which one to buy

I personaly like Electra 5s

• Prashant Vishwa

12:00 AM Wed, November 29, 2006
  • Electra 5s is a really good bike. Go for it if you really like the colors and if you are particular about left shift gears. (I personally don't like the dual tone colors). If you want the royal look go for an Electra 4s,Black/Silver. YOU'LL NEVER REGRET!!!. And yeah you won't get THE BULLET feeling in thunderbird/machismo.

Ride Safe
    INK

• Dhanesh Dhananjayan

12:00 AM Tue, December 5, 2006
  • Electra 5s is a really good bike. Go for it if you really like the colors and if you are particular about left shift gears. (I personally don't like the dual tone colors). If you want the royal look go for an Electra 4s,Black/Silver. YOU'LL NEVER REGRET!!!. And yeah you won't get THE BULLET feeling in thunderbird/machismo.

Ride Safe
    INK

Yeah, Electra 4S has real feeling of owning and riding the bullet. Big dady of all bikes. Cheers!