Share your knowledge, post technical queries or just showcase your passion for your Royal Enfield with like minded folk. Be a part of these discussions or browse through debates packed with loads of information, from the experts themselves in our archives.

thread

alloy wheels
  • alloy wheels

created by: prakhar10:03 PMWed, January 9, 2013
  •  i am having electra 350....m planning to switch over to alloy wheels...i ride mostly in city roads not in outskirts....i wanna know how does it affects the mileage and how much...like on highways m gettin 40 -45 and in city 30 -35...how alloys will affect the mileage....thankin in advance

• Sanchit tittal

02:31 PM Tue, January 15, 2013
  • yes it affect the mileage , alloy is not good for new engine coz its weight 188kg already

• prakhar patni

12:16 AM Thu, January 17, 2013
  • by how much it vl be reduced sir?

• prakhar patni

12:17 AM Thu, January 17, 2013
  • by how much it would be reduced sir?

• prakhar patni

12:17 AM Thu, January 17, 2013
  • yes it affect the mileage , alloy is not good for new engine coz its weight 188kg already

by how much it would be reduced sir?

• Sriram Rao

07:39 PM Thu, January 17, 2013
  • Dude When put alloys to any kind of vehicle either 2 wheeler or 4 wheeler, it will afftect the mileage for sure. If the weight of the new alloys is more than old normal rims then surely mileage will reduce. By how much it will reduce will depend on the weight that gets increased coz of alloys... It may vary upto 2-3 kmpl

• kunal mandavi

11:08 PM Sun, March 3, 2013
  • i want to fit alloy wheels on my classic 350 would it be possible bcoz tyre are not the same size.. or it look good or not

• kunal mandavi

11:08 PM Sun, March 3, 2013
  • no i want to fit alloy wheels on my classic 350 would it be possible bcoz tyre are not the same size.. or it look good or not

• kunal mandavi

11:09 PM Sun, March 3, 2013
  • Dude When put alloys to any kind of vehicle either 2 wheeler or 4 wheeler, it will afftect the mileage for sure. If the weight of the new alloys is more than old normal rims then surely mileage will reduce. By how much it will reduce will depend on the weight that gets increased coz of alloys... It may vary upto 2-3 kmpl

i want to fit alloy wheels on my classic 350 would it be possible bcoz tyre are not the same size.. or it look good or not

• APPU U R

08:28 AM Tue, April 2, 2013
  • hello, i like to change the back tyre size of my electra. which size is good for the vechicle