Share your knowledge, post technical queries or just showcase your passion for your Royal Enfield with like minded folk. Be a part of these discussions or browse through debates packed with loads of information, from the experts themselves in our archives.

thread

INVOICE COPY OR PRICE OF BULLET STD 350 ON LETTERHEAD
  • INVOICE COPY OR PRICE OF BULLET STD 350 ON LETTERHEAD

created by: akshay10:41 AMMon, July 23, 2012
  •  i hav bullet std of 94 model
    of UP reg....so in hubli,KARANATAKA RTO thy r sayn to get invoice of 94 model>>>> but i DONT HAV ........>>>>>for karanataka passing i need invoice of 94or95or96 model..... so tat TAX to be paid will be less>>>>otherwise RTO IS SAYING TAT THEY WIL FIX TAX OF NEW 2012 MODEL BULLET OF 1,20,000 RS>>>>>> then i should pay tax of around 18000 rs>>>>>> so PLSE,PLSE,PLSE,PLSE,PLSE,PLSE>>>> help me to get copy of INVOICE OF 94 MODEL OR price of bullet std 94 model........on a royal enfield company LETTERHEAD>>>>> i can give u money for it>>>>>>>>>> plse get me ..........anyhow i want urgentlyyyyyyyyy..........

FROM - - - - - -BULLETERRR

• Jagan Mohan Rao

07:19 PM Mon, July 23, 2012
  • As per motor vehicle act there is no need to transfer up one year in india.Even there is no need to pay road tax.Mean time U contact RE custmer care with chasis no,engine No,model,year of purchage and dealer location.U will get invoice price.A vehicle which is completed 11years service life tax only U have to pay 1% of the cost of the vehicle.Not tro worry.Be cool.

• akshay saligram

03:36 PM Tue, July 24, 2012
  • bro --- how can i contact ROYAL ENFIELD ??? ANY PHONE NO ?

• Jagan Mohan Rao

10:53 AM Wed, July 25, 2012
  • U can contact by mail customerservice@rayalenfield.com or by phone +91-44-42230400 or U can write a letter to Royal Enfield (A Unit of Eicher Motors Limited) Tiruvottiyur High Road, Tiruvottiyur, Chennai - 600 019

• Puzki Mano

11:03 PM Fri, August 30, 2013
  • If you are selling your bike and want to invoice your buyer, then you can make invoice by using the service of http://www.fetchflow.com/support/question/Generate-invoices-using-Excel.html which is absolutely free and you can make print of it.

• Yogesh Naik

02:05 PM Mon, May 26, 2014
  • U can contact by mail customerservice@rayalenfield.com or by phone +91-44-42230400 or U can write a letter to Royal Enfield (A Unit of Eicher Motors Limited) Tiruvottiyur High Road, Tiruvottiyur, Chennai - 600 019

@Jagan I tried the mode you suggested, and the Cust Care person only dropped me a mail saying that "We will not be able to provide any document on the same as we do not deal with used motorcycles business." He gave me the approx price prevailing in 1994 (as Rs.45000-00), and says cannot provide the Invoice of a RE Std350 CI sold in 1994 in Karnataka. And advising me to contact the dealer. Is such is the REsponse on Mail, then Letter writing to that address definitely wont help. When the Dealer has shut his shop, how can I procure the Invoice, for RTO Tax purposes? is a big dilemma for many RE owners like me. RE veterans, please suggest.

• Yogesh Naik

02:05 PM Mon, May 26, 2014
  • @Jagan I tried the mode you suggested, and the Cust Care person only dropped me a mail saying that "We will not be able to provide any document on the same as we do not deal with used motorcycles business." He gave me the approx price prevailing in 1994 (as Rs.45000-00), and says cannot provide the Invoice of a RE Std350 CI sold in 1994 in Karnataka. And advising me to contact the dealer. Is such is the REsponse on Mail, then Letter writing to that address definitely wont help. When the Dealer has shut his shop, how can I procure the Invoice, for RTO Tax purposes? is a big dilemma for many RE owners like me. RE veterans, please suggest.

• Santhosh Vijayan

04:48 PM Mon, June 16, 2014
  • Same problem I am facing here. The dealer from whic the vehiclw was bought has closed. Royal Enfield is also not helping out in this regard. Any updates. Help is required. Santhosh